Recently I listened to this podcast about identifying what you enjoy and it inspired me to write down a few things I like at this present moment of being:
- Catppuccin theme for VSCode and Iterm
- Taking walks after dinner with my partner
- The song I’m Not My Season by Fleet Foxes
- Fira Code font because the ligatures are v nice
- Altra Provision 6 running shoes because they’ve got a wide toe box!
- Writing out my day-to-day in Notion (I go back between a digital planner and paper planner, currently it’s a digital planner season for me)
- The sun rising at 5am. I’m a morning person and I like seeing the sky go between the pink, purple, to blue (ish, kinda mostly grey in Seattle)
- Spotify’s Blend Playlist feature.
- Brandon Weaver’s series on Understanding Ruby. I haven’t seriously programmed in Ruby in a hot minute and I’m falling in love with the language again 🥰